the Red Sea Ports Authority to provide many of the e-services to ensure efficient follow-up movement of ships and loading and unloading of different applications .
provide those services through the system Smart Port Solution SPS ® in order to save time and effort , and express check procedures as shown in the following functions :
- registration statement and the expected arrival of a ship ( maritime power of attorney ).
- request the transfer of a ship ( maritime power of attorney )
- inquire about the current scheme mooring
- inquiries about the movements of the ship on the sidewalks
- inquiries as to when to leave the ship ( maritime power of attorney )
- inquire about the arrival of the ship and date and place of the actual mooring
- query on the state of the sidewalks and harbor
- asked to leave the ( navigational power of attorney )
- Find bills ( power of attorney navigational )
- Find discount notices / addendum ( navigational power of attorney )
- inquiries for approval to leave the ship ( maritime power of attorney )
- inform stakeholders and Agencies on the position of the ships arrival and departure and Taraki
- inquiries about the position of Truck